Has The World Gone Mad!

Guest Bazwaz

Guest Bazwaz

Chris's daughter's just moved house so went to our local card factory shop to pick up a card for her. While we were there I noticed that they'd just stocked up with valentines day cards. Now call me old fashioned but I thought these cards were meant for the wife or girlfriend. Now they have valentine cards for Mummy,Daddy, son, daughter and even grandson and granddaughter . why the hell would I want to send my grandkids valentine day cards.

Guest Jameslark

Hear Hear madness personified. Next thing will be birthday cards with the word WIFE on them.

The original intention was to send your one true Valentine and anonymous card with nothing more than a ? or guess who comment inside. Love from Grandpa doesn't have the same ring to it.

The cream eggs were on sale in our local garage well before xmas, I nearly bought the wife one as a present but decided that would only help to perpetuate stupid early marketing of seasonal goods. At work (Royal mail) we had spring/summer clothing catalogues well before xmas and we usually get Studio cards xmas catalogue in june or july. It makes no difference to me when we have to deal with them but it is completely ridiculous that it all comes so early. Anyway I must finish writing these christmas cards