Newark

Guest jawald

Guest jawald

Whos going to be there? I have only been to stoneleigh & donnington and enjoyed both but didnt really make much contact with forum folk -My fault - Soft southorn stand offish git!!!! I'm going to Newark and have decided that I will be the boring git who will be asking you who you are in relation to this site etc etc - Please be kind!!!! I have a picture of my avator on the fuse box just under the dash so you know that you can avoid me if you want!!!!! :D :lol: :D :lol:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickmellors

I'll be there from Friday approx 5 pm Mary and kids Too ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Camping is same spot as last year on the bar side of the huge stable block as near to the rail fence and wooden hut as possible.

Message to all non-show meet regulars -

P L E A S E dont look at a group of Hoodies in a huddle and walk away thinking they are some sort of gang of old pals, impenetrable to 'strangers' - chances are that they were 'strangers' who only met up a couple of minutes before you spotted them ! ! ! Its just the way we are - walk up , interupt the chat and introduce yourself and JOIN IN !!!!!

See you all there - MHM

i will be there, first show of the year, looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting some of the new members who post very regularly on this site (if hes back from the USA)

See you all Friday

Mitch

Guest Bob's Babe

:D :D Tim and I will be there too. Tim will get there 6pmish Friday as usual and I bring the kids first thing Sat morning. We will also be camping Sat night (unless it pours down) :wacko:

The club will bring some food to put on the BBQ Sat night, but we will have no burgers or sausages, this is down to you lot. Beer is also a necessity :rolleyes:

I'm fairly sure Rizzla will still be going round the track at Daytona, but make sure you come and say hello to everyone, I have no idea who most people are and forget most names from show to show. :lol: :lol: It's an age thing :boohoo: :boohoo:

I'll be the one taking money and shouting at 3 kids

SUE :wub:

Can't make it to this one :boohoo: :boohoo:

The wife has just had an operation and I've got to play at being mother :wacko:

Hope you all enjoy yourselves (which I know you will :D )

and take plenty of photos (I think you know what I mean :p )

Les

I'll be there, hopefully travelling down on Friday night and camping.

First long trip out in my car since I acquired it, and I know the footwells get hot so it may be uncomfortable. (v6 and no vents in the bonnet).

Looking forward to meeting people and acquiring some bits.

Avatar on the screen sounds a good idea.

Cheers

Lee

Guest graham dockerill
:unsure: I,ve heard there are queues of up to 2 hours to get in the exhibitors gate, is this right, and if it is whens the best time to arrieve on saturday (don't say crack of dawn, I was hoping about half two) as my car gets hot if it,s sitting about.