Great Club.

femster87

I have been driving an artic to Westminster every new years eve for last ten years as soon as you get off the m1 at brentcross its like the highway code dosent exist getting to old for that level of stress so decided this was my last year boss wont be happy

Haven't driven in London for a while but used to do it everyday from Ealing and Hounslow. Also in early part of my youth used to ride fixed wheel bike from Ealing to Bond Street. When I could afford it I rode my Motorcycle in and out of London from both Ealing and Hounslow. It seems forever ago but I never ever really found it a problem but it does up your mental mettle. I always enjoyed it but then they bought in the Congestion Charge by which time I had opted for a life in the Midlands, Cleaner and Fresher but I do still miss London and all the Hustle and Bustle. Never mind Grow OLD Gracefully with a Hood and a Harley !!

Guest Ian & Carole

Did north London, Enfield to just north of Kings Cross :ph34r: :ph34r: every working day for 6 years the last 3 on a motor bike.

Until we returned home n 1989 I didn't realise how selfish Lincoln, local yokels are, in London people let you out!!

Guest peter2b2002

when i worked in Ealing for Plasser & Theurer I had to get from Ashford (Kent ) to Uxbridge for a party @ 6pm left Ashford @ 4.30 got to the party on time that was years before the M25 was even thought of

loved driving around the south circular

peter2b