Stoneleigh Campers

ivan the terrible

Mo was thinking of doing a veggie stew ---- for the non-meat members ---- this will be used in part for her dumplings --- which are all veggie --- so don't miss out on joining us just 'cause you're not a carnivore.

Shout out & place your orders here for VEGGIE STEW.

Guest Ian Marr

Ally and I look set to be about so two more please :-)

Will squeeze hens before setting off for some fresh young beauties!

Caravan oven available as well ;-)

Guest chris n's missus

would love to join you all for dinner but as i'm gluten intolerant beef stew and dumplings would not do me any favours (but it does sound heavenly)

we will make our own dinner plans but will be joining you all for a spot of falling down water later.

Hi all I am now camping sun night is there any restrictions on BBQ etc as will have to bring my own food as I am on a gluten free diet so makes it arkward to buy when there

hog roast meat is fine for a GF diet - just remember to bring your own buns and the people running it are happy to fill them for you. avoid the burgers and hot dogs at the show - not only are they flipping expensive but they are not high quality and mostly contain breadcrumbs as thickeners/binders etc. the food halls inside do jacket potatoes etc which are quite reasonable. the chips available round the showground are ok to have too. I tend to bring emergency supplies of a few tins of Heinz products (most of which are GF) just in case.