Stoneleigh Campers

ivan the terrible

I believe the little'un and I are camping over, but her opinions change week on week :)

I'll be in a tin-top so can bring along various things if the club needs them...?

Generator?

Marquee?

Water butt?

Rope, stakes, safety tape, rubber mallet, etc.

Extension reel, halogen work lights (not all that energy efficient really but great for working on cars!)

For those in the queue for stew & dumplings --- it s strongly recommended to bring a large china/tin plate & a non-plastic fork & spoon ( silver service is optional) Boiling hot gravy & dumplings do not sit well n the lap ---- paper plates just can't stand the pressure.

The older ones amounst us should label their equipment with a suitably inscribed elastplast to ensure safe return.

Restaurant in the exhibition hall is good value, "Farm shop" near Westfield Slalom is good for breakfast & "The Oak Tree Restaurant " behind Warwick Centre provided a good evening meal if the stew & dumplings are not your thing. All of these will be used by me & Mo to save carting loads of food.

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi,

Hijacking the thread slightly, is food available on site to buy evenings/breakfast?

Hoping to leave car as clear as poss of camping gear to make room for potential goodies like seats etc.

Cheers

D

Hog roast for members on Sunday night and BBQ on the display stand at lunch times also tea and coffee for donations all day on both days, don't be paying £2.00 for a coffee or tea for heavens sake.

More member benefits.

Guest Dtr36

Hi all I am now camping sun night is there any restrictions on BBQ etc as will have to bring my own food as I am on a gluten free diet so makes it arkward to buy when there

Guest Dtr36

What gas bottle dous it use I got some bottles at work I can bring one if needed free of charge

Being manager at a tool hire firm dous have it perks lol