Donnington Show

philshelton

• 2 weeks later...

Not too bad. Found some wiring errors in the VG loom which had us puzzled for a while.

(Green with thin RED stripe looks far too similar to green with thin BROWN stripe :) )

List of things completed though are

Camber shims fitted including Nick's amazing rescue drilling and tapping a sheared off hub bolt.

Rear brakes, renewed with new cylinders and shoes (twice for me on the offside. I could probably do that in my sleep now :) )

brakes bled

rear high level brake light wiring fixed

radiator back in

nose cone indicators 1/2 done (one worked, the other may just have a blown bulb)

And the top of the bill ...

An amazing dash created by Phil and his crew which looks really good.

One amazing weekend.

I have been uploading the 1:12 video to youtube overnight (Still going so not ready yet) of the Memorial run.

Simon.

I think that those involved in working on Dave's car deserve a big vote of thanks, not just for the fine work they did but for the fine way they represented the club over the week-end. Without RHOCAR the show would have been poorly supported.

• Like 2

I must say I enjoyed the show. Great to see old friends and meet new ones.

Did a bit on Dave's car, watched a bit of track action, drive out was all the better for having a little passenger and the fish and chips were tasty.

here's to the next one.

Nick

• Like 2

I would just like to thank all those that helped at the show and made it such a great weekend. without Nick (shaft) who brings all the large bulky club gear we would have no shelter. massive thankyou to those that looked after the outside club stand , Those that did the lunch time BBQ it was much appreciated. sorry to have dropped you all in it. Linda Barker who did a amazing job on the indoor stand selling memberships and national meet. all those that came and helped on Daves car over the weekend, Dave for letting us loose on his car. I think this weekend has lifted the club profile and I know it has increased the membership. :clapping: :clapping: :D :D :D :D

Edited by philshelton
  • Like 2