Scottish Highlands 2015H

Guest alfaGTA

In fact good idea Dan can you post the four Scottish ones to me will cover the postage or just buy you a wee dram to keep the cold out there is snow on the pass today

Guest alfaGTA

Who wants to catch the ferry to Skye?! We have two options, Mallaig or Glenelg. Personally I'm liking the idea of the old style turntable ferry from Glenelg, it runs to suit demand as opposed to following a timetable but is no frills and takes about 6 cars..... It's ran by the local community too.

Who wants to catch the ferry to Skye?! We have two options, Mallaig or Glenelg. Personally I'm liking the idea of the old style turntable ferry from Glenelg, it runs to suit demand as opposed to following a timetable but is no frills and takes about 6 cars..... It's ran by the local community too.

Ferry on, bridge off, sounds like fun. I'll go with the flow, whatever the majority want to do and what works best.

Guest alfaGTA

Applecross pass is finally passable again.... I compared it to an alpine pass last year in my write up-a covering of snow will add to the experience!! The heat off Terry's supercharger will melt it all for us anyway 😜