Midlands Rolling Road Megajolt And Bikecarb Friendly

keith kelly

As the title, now car is back on the road with the zetec looking for a good rolling road that knows bike carbs and the megajolt to get setup properly, success stories and details of places and rough costs below please.

In Leicester so looking for somewhere within a 50 mile radius max realistically but if highly recommended might travel further.

thanks keith

Guest mark little

Keith, the westy I've got now was rolling roaded at Northampton motorsport just before I bought it. The set up seems to be spot on with good acceleration from very low revs in any gear, no need to drop it a cog for overtaking it just surges forward. Mine has jenveys on it but they seem to have set it up bang on. Can't say the same about the suspension,hell it's hard, need a thicker cushion on my seat.

HTH

Cheers Mark

Guest alfaGTA

Russ at torque tune knows his carbs and bike carbs but I wouldn't take an ecu controlled car there. Always been a bit dubious of his rolling road numbers but it is an old unit but its the improvement to drivability that matters and he did a good job on my bike carbs.

Last time I was with Russ a bloke polled up with a home brew zetec turbo and a print out from another rolling road showing 169bhp at wheels, Russ' dirty old rolling road confirmed the figures.

Russ is hard/impossible to get hold of at bike racing time.

These guys have good rep too (might offer rhocar discount too)

http://baileyperformance.co.uk/