Rhocar Fun

keith kelly

Santa Pod! What a way to go! A few of the North East Boyz did a drag strip run at Elvington a few years back. Almost killed Grizzly due to his front wishbone letting go. Maybe I should bring my Focus ST. What date is it?

Ok looking at saturday the 20th of june which would have been the newark weekend so passes can be stamped plus its fathers day weeken where us dad should be allowed to have fun!

Unfortunatly it is not a camping session as all the camping dates other than march (brrrrr) clash with other events (stonleigh, wales trip, national meet etc) to book a club stand we need to pre book 10 cars and send in the club booking form. I have checked with pod and no one is booked on for the 20th at the moment.

So we can either all book seperatly (easier for me) of if we want a club stand i need or the club needs £35 off 10 people additional people can be added to the booking after this or they can just book themselves however the size of ghe stand will refect the final booking.

That gives you a full day at pod from 8am till 5pm (track opens at 9.30)should hopefully get a few good runs for your money and think its good value.

So whomis up for it?