White And Gold Or Blue And Black?

richardm6994

We've had such a laugh at work over this so I though I'd post on here for those who havn't seen this already.

Is this dress white and gold or blue and black??? our office is split 50/50 with both sides strongly believing one or the other.......its amazing how the same image can be viewed so differently......just goes to show why some people like a cirtain color scheme and others will hate the same thing.....

dress_zpsyx9shirp.jpg

Edited by steamer

Its apparently a psychological experiment that depending on the persons mood/emotional state at the time of viewing it, it can appear black/blue which is generally associated with negative emotions at the time of viewing. The very same person can look back at a different time and see the colours inverted.

Either this is all a load of BS or it explains why my car kept changing colour during the build....always assumed it was just the fumes.....

What shocked me about the image was that 6 of us all stood around the computer screen all looking at exactly the same image as I posted at the top of this thread......Friday afternoon antics :)

Myself and another colleague both saw white and gold and the other 4 colleagues were all adiment that it was blue and black.....so it can't be a scam as we were all looking at exactly the same image at the same time.

Still looks white and gold to me......I know it's not important but i certainly found it interesting.

Edited by steamer

You would probably be black and blue if it was hanging on the bedroom door and it WASN'T your wife's dress. :)

As for me - White and Gold for the original image.

But then again, I do like Gold as a colour <-- Check the car :)

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing that hanging on the bedroom door too !! - I should be so lucky :)

Simon.