Weird

tractor

why is it that when I take the kit for an mot it blows a fuse and the indicators stop working this has happened twice now I can drive it all summer and no problem weird luckily the tester let me replace the fuse and it passed

• Like 1

Guest janis

I had a few times on cars that indicator goes off or some ligts but tester usually tap it with hand and its start to work..i think cars just start stressing before mot :D

Always go to the same garage. Last time my switch for the fog light broke but 'it's ok it was working when i tested it ;) ' was the statement...

He knows it wasn't dangerous as it was mid-summer and i fixed it as soon as i got home. Obviously anything dangerous and he'd fail it without a doubt and i wouldn't expect anything else but it's nice when someone has some common sense.

oh i think its called 'sods law' :)

if my stalks get moved to the rear window wash position, it blows a fuse and the front wipers / washers stop working. I don't tend to use the rear washers, but it has happened on mots when the tester has waggled them aimlessly about!

• Like 1