The Big Scotland Tour April 2016

Guest whiz

Cheers Andy & David, we shall definitely be booking a double room. We have also booked "Wild Orchid Guest House" in Durness for the 18th which is opposite the bunk-house -- when booked this morning they still had rooms available.

Following Bob's lead, I have just booked in to the Wild Orchid Guest House ( http://www.wildorchidguesthouse.co.uk/). They have 8 rooms in total, Bob and Mo have 1, I have 1, so there are still 6 available. They have twin rooms to share and a triple to share if required. Also off road parking. A room for just me was £45 BB.

Edited by David S

Ive just booked the Orchid for me and John as well. After speaking to the rather nice proprietor she realised that there will be a number of us arriving. She is willing to provide a two course evening meal with coffee for £15. I will be getting an email tomorrow with a few ideas of food available but she does a mean curry.

so if your interested in the meal let me know so I can reply to her.

Just booked our 2 nights at Dunollie, so that should be us all set for Scotland -- just need MOT -- new tyres & a nappy for Florin's exhaust as we haven't replaced the engine -- she may still leave a hint of her progress in smoke signals.

Ive just booked the Orchid for me and John as well. After speaking to the rather nice proprietor she realised that there will be a number of us arriving. She is willing to provide a two course evening meal with coffee for £15. I will be getting an email tomorrow with a few ideas of food available but she does a mean curry.

so if your interested in the meal let me know so I can reply to her.

Sounds good to me.