Getting Vvt Working

tractor

i think i maybe getting some where with this megasquirt and vvt control checked it today and vvt wasnt working at all turns out the power to the vvt had been turned right down after the dismal rr session in the megasquirt settings i found a min and max duty cycle setting for the vvt min was set to 30 and max to 100 so i have turned min to 0 and max to 52 stuck a bulb in the vvt connecter and ran the engine the bulb is now varying in brightness when i rev it so now i just have to adjust the vvt map to fine tune it hope fully i will get some power

• Like 1

well i am making progress loaded the new vvt map this morning went for a spin and there is a bit more power and i can definitely hear the engine note change when the vvt kicks in but now of course the fuel map dont match the requirements :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest Hannerstrength

You should contact Shaun at MS2 Tuning

Shaun@ms2tuning.com absolute wizard with Tunerstudio and has really awoken my car! He can map via the phone and a 3g signal also.

well i am making progress loaded the new vvt map this morning went for a spin and there is a bit more power and i can definitely hear the engine note change when the vvt kicks in but now of course the fuel map dont match the requirements :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Has it been on rolling road yet? Any ideas on fuel usage? Good to hear it is working. Still pulling my hair out on mine, back to basics on Saturday.