Bamo

Winter Driving Gloves?

As per title, can anyone recommend any please? Was out late last night and got nippy and had so

E gloves but need grip on the inside aswell as windproof as plan on using all year round with no roof.

Thanks in advance

I use my ski gloves when it gets cold as they have good grip, sportdirect or decathlon etc normally do some cheap ones that will be more than enough. Or if it's not that cold i have my full fingered mountain bike gloves which are thinner and have plenty of feel.

hth

I tried my cycling gloves as do a lot of road biking, had to squeeze the wheel tight as only had proper grip on my 2 gear changing fingers 🤣🤣. Decathalon os good value for money though 😊

Have a look at motorbike gloves. I got some summer ones which usually did the job as they don't need to be as windproof compared to a bike. Or just go full winter bike gloves lol

I have a set of Sparco karting gloves bit like the Mechanix style. They are fine in all but the very cold weather. They have suede palms and have great grip on the wheel.

I have a pair of Rab rock climbing gloves. Crushed neoprene warm waterproof with excellent grip but bloody expensive.

I borrow wife's horse-riding gloves because they have rubber bobbles on the inside for grip.

I have a pair of brown, leather driving gloves - sod-all grip and very thin but look cool (IMO) 8) ^_^

Motorbike gloves can be cheap and very effective .