I'm a plumber not a sparky

Dcsinclair22

2 hours ago, Foz said:

Can I interest you in some bolognaise sauce to go with your spaghetti ?

Good luck mate, take your time and take lots of pictures so you know what went where.

Lol cheers mate, I'm already lost to be honest, just a spaghetti mess, not a single labelled fuse, trying to trace everything back and it's just tangled completely, ive labelled everything under the bonnet and disconnected it all, but wires go to places that isn't even connected, 4 wires got to 1 fuse, it's a complete mess. Think I'm in over my head here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ah, just commented in your other post but I see now what you are trying to do...

If you don't have any actual problems, I would just tidy it up (bit of insulation tape will do wonders) and leave it alone (if it'aint broke...). The only other option is to rip it all out and start from scratch (there are companies that will do you a custom loom for £2-300).

Electrics are magic, no-one understands them... 🙂 

18 hours ago, Pintogogo said:

Mine looked similar so I cut it out n binned it, Im colourblind red/green but managed neat rewire using CBS module and was really easy

I've just been looking at those cbs units, they look great, the only thing that concerns me is I can't seem to find the correct diagram for my light/indicator stalk and wiper stalk, 

Hmmm, personally, I'm a 'if it 'aint broke....' kind of guy. If you're not sure about electrics and it works OK now, I'd be wary of changing it just so the wires (that you cannot see anyway) look better...you could be creating a whole load of problems.

Sorry, just realised I said that in an earlier post already.... 🙂 

Edited by nelmo