V5

Dcsinclair22

Hi guys, got my rh in Sept last year, today after a long wait I finally recieved my v5, dvla can be a pain, but my question is, on the front it has previous owners 11 😱😱😱 is that 11 owners since its been a kit car or is that 11 owners including the doner? 2nd question, it states the date it passed the iva, then has emmisions readings next to the date, is that normal? Also all it says is robin hood, no model or anything except sports car under vehicle type, 

Mine is identical with no model type specified, even though it is a Superspec.

i also have the SVA/IVA date specified (17/06/2008) and the emission standard (%CO 0.5; 0.3FI HC 0.02FI;LAMDA 0.97-1.03)

Shows the number of former owners as just 1.  I know the person I bought it from actually built it, so it just includes him.  One caveat is that the Superspec didn’t use a donor car so was declared new at the SVA.   I’m not sure what happens if your car used the original donor registration.

Thanks Alan, strange as when I check the details on the gov website is a robin hood br 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm kind of hoping the number of keepers is from the doner car too as the guy I got it from reckons it was a family friends car who sadly passed away, he said the guy built it himself 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I went and checked my V5.

It shows 6 former keepers.

As I bought the doner sierra with 6 former keepers and then used it to build my Exmo, which I still have, it appears that you inherit former keepers with the doner.

My V5 shows no former keepers.

Built by me with single donor and IVA'd in 2011

Special notes section 3 states 'Kit built / converted. Assembled from parts all of which may not be new.'

Just shows lack of consistency in how DVLA register cars.