Spring 2024 magazine

Foz

Moving forward (slowly) into the "paperless" age, we have just sent out PDF copies of the magazine to all members who were happy to receive it in that format.  

This is the first time we have tried it so we expect a few ‘glitches’.  I could try telling you that these are deliberate features of the system designed to ensure security, equality and privacy but you wouldn't believe me 🤪

If you haven’t received a copy (please check any ‘spam’ folders first) then notify Alan Richey (username alanrichey) and he will send you a copy.

Thanks,  Steve

• Like 1

Good Evening, just wanted to say hi, im a new member, not sure if I've posted on the correct thread,lol, still getting use to navigating the site, I'm up in Scotland got a robin hood 2b, just getting it ready for the summer, looking for some advice on how to access the members discount for Adrian flux insurance, get the car insured and put through an mot, hopefully get out this summer and go to some of the meets. Cheers Kevin 👍 

Hi Kevin

Got your registaration, and have sent all your detais.  I guess this was the wrong forum as this is for any discussions on the latest magazine, but don't worry about it 😀

Cheers

Al Richey (Membership Secretary)