Longest Christmas Break

Guest megablade

Guest megablade

I'm just a nosey git really, I was wondering who gets the longest Christmas Holiday?

Probably some workshy students eh Foxy? :p

That said, I finished Monday and go back on the 4th January :rolleyes:

Guest Drewsus

I get Christmas Day off! And I have managed to get Boxing and New Years day off. Working every other day including saturday! :boohoo:

But hey at £25 per hour at 8hrs a day for probably 4hrs work who cares! :D Keeps me away from my little cousins which is a bonus!

one night todo tommorow, then off possibly till 13th of Jan, hopefully get called in before then,

bloody shifts who want 3 weeks off in this weather,

and im rostered in for every show date this year except Oulton (but working on that).

Mitch

Just started a new job and been stitched up with the call out over Xmas. On call from Friday night till 8 a.m. Boxing day (mind you 32 quid each time I answer the phone/pager, sell the Hood get me an Ultima), then back in work Wed-Fri in between. Mind you I've put "Working from Home" B) in the rotor for them 3 days and the gaffer aint noticed yet!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest Ian & Carole

Time off at christmas. Whats that? :huh:

The big House on the hill in Lincoln never closes so some of us have to work ALL weekend, and for regular pay not enhanced like some. :boohoo: Can't wait to be a tax burden to all you younger ones in two years time . :D :D

You lot nearly had me feeling guilty, but I fought it off!! :p :p :p

Finished on 9th December, restart on 9th January....Oh the joys of the teaching profession, especially an adult education College, all on full pay too...(but still a pittance!)

Then 5 weeks work, and a week off, then 6 weeks work, then 3 weeks off........