Warks / Worcs / West Mids Monthly Meet Wed 27Th July 2016

richyb66

A bit late posting this due to being away on holiday but this Wednesday, 27th July, 7pm onwards, Malt Shovel Pub, Coventry Road, Nr Stonebridge, Coventry, CV7 7HL

https://maps.google....ingdom&t=m&z=15

Entrance to pub car park is off the A452 Chester Road heading North 50 yards from the island.

I should see you there hopefully.

Of course, its been in a while....just not running lol. Just need a M14x1.5 tap I'm trying to borrow from work to clean up the sump plug thread and SuperJez has got me properly set off on the wiring so just need to keep working through it :)

More than happy for anyone willing to lend a hand sorting wiring and fitting things together to come over and drink my tea lol. I'm planning on being flat out every weekend and a few evenings lol

I've just got to fit the ancillarys, drop the engine back in, get silencer made, fit the dash, run it up for the first time, break the cam in, refit the carpets and seats and get an MOT on it. Then possibly get it on the rollers depending on how it runs.

I'm sure I'll p*ss it.

• Like 1

What you done to it?

Stupid starter motor gave up on me, got new all fitted with slight mod with angry grinder. Also found bad earth on alternator and sorted that. Which hopefully was the electrical fault I had at the weekend.

Edited by unclechief
  • Like 2