Stoneleigh

steve in stockport

Guest oddsocks
Maybe a bit late now but it might just be worth trying this http://www.stoneleighparklodge.com/ they have a bunk house type set up in the grounds of the park so you would only have to pay once.

I tried that a few weeks ago and it was booked up-think i'll have to be more on the ball next year. Thanks tho.See you soon

J

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will hopefully get the vindicator there at some point. its not yet been anywhere with its new carbs and manifold so not a definite yet. it does seem to run and tickover quite nicely. then just put some wings back on (currently open wheeled at all four corners) oh and put seats in fasten bonnet on, get it resprayed, rolling roaded....

Guest Vindi_andy

Well if you do make it thatll make 2 vindicators on the RhoCar stand. lol

There will be more vindicators on RhoCar than on the vindicator stand at this rate

I'll be there with wife and daughter (11) and possibly small hound. Down on Sat afternoon. Can I just take this opportunity to thank Ian (and Carole) for the sterling effort organising this and other weekends throughout the year. We are really looking forward to it. - Always a good turn out. It can get a bit pricey - we have to take two cars - but as a weekend break it's still good value. Hope to see old faces and new.

Lets hope for a warmer night than last year and a good turnout.

See you all soon.

Lee

Guest Alan_builder
the gate fee will get you in the halls as well...

It's years since I went in the TIN TOP entrance, - "gate fee" parking was free, individuals ticket to show and combined exhibition though.

I :wub: my :rhsc:

Guest Vindi_andy

Big lee, well your daughter will have some compnay as my 2 girls will be there.

What you need is a Vindicator sprint family. :) Seats 4 easily OK its not quite a 7 but still close enough and still good fun for a kitcar virgin like me not knowing any better.

+1 for the big up for ian and carole. Dont attend many RHOcar meets but read loads about them on here have met them on the foxton run out really nice people

Edited by Tango & Family

Guest chris n's missus

Tasha will be pleased. its all she's been talking about for the last couple of weeks. we'll be there early afternoon on Saturday.

looking forward to seeing old friends and maybe making some new ones.

Guest Vindi_andy

looking like we are going to tag along with the convoy on sunday so we will be there earlish sunday morning.

if there are a few girls around are there any designated baby sitters? ;)

Edited by Tango & Family

Guest Bob's Babe

Myself, Tim and our three will be there on Sunday morning, I don't think we will camp.....usually very chilly nights early May

We will stay for a BBq and a bit of an evening gossip though

Our eldest Alice, is 15 now!!!!! she even does some proper baby sitting, so good at keeping an eye on smaller ones (the other two are 12 and 13 and also quite good) she may need prying out of a book but if asked to do something specific she can be trusted....and doesn't always want paying!!

SUE

will be there From Sat afternoon, (hopefully early enough to help you set up Ian,) with Jen my new lady friend and her daughter Amy (8) there coming in tintop,

looking forward to seeing old friends again and meeting some of the new members, and getting some use out the hood,

See you there,

Mitch