Stoneleigh

steve in stockport

And I've managed to book Monday off work (They wouldn't let me have Sunday!) SO, unless it's pissing down, I'll be calling at Knutsford Services on monday morning, to leave there at 8-45am if anyone wants to join me.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bob13

Hi all,

Can only make one day unfortunately (not sure which yet but makes no difference to me), just one question if i go in the kit onto the show ground are you stuck there until a certain time, and is there a cut off time on entering the ground with kit in the morning ?

ps anyone going up for one day from south wales.

cheers bob.....

Guest chris brown
you stuck there until a certain time, and is there a cut off time on entering the ground with kit in the morning ?

No in both cases Bob you can go in and out at any time

Guest Vindi_andy

Ok so we arent going to join the convoy we are going to go at a slightly more civilised time probably arriving about 11:30-12 ish sunday.

Comment about babysitters was slightly tongue in cheek but I know my girls get bored very easily.

Wife has also asked me to check if its ok for us to gatecrash the RHOcar stand and do we need to bring anything. We were going to bring disposable bbq and food but Im sure Phil Shelton said you guys bring a big bbq

Guest Ian & Carole

All welcome

tinkeritus015.jpg

Pull up a chair and beer and cook away.

More percks of being fully paid up RHOCaR members :D ;)

Before we were really involved with all things RHOCaR we turned up the A46 slip road to Stoneleigh village at around 12ish on a Sunday and sat in a queue for 2 hours.

Sat in car and ate our picnic in between moving 3 or 4 yards and switching off engine.

Got into show around 1/2 2ish :rolleyes:

Guest Ian & Carole
sat Ian, havnt experianced ques day before show before but heard about long delys on the show days ?

mitch

Mitch

Andrew, "Tango & Family" said Sunday in his post.

Thats why I warned him about the queues.

Guest Vindi_andy

Thanks for feedback Ian. we have only been to stoneleigh for the 2 days once before and got there for the crack of sparrowfart on the sunday so no queues.

Guess Id better pay my dues at Stoneleigh then if I want to use barbie. Been thinking about doing it for a while

Edited by Tango & Family

Guest Ian & Carole

The pic is of it when new, however I did spent a couple of hours cleaning it last week before returning it to GBSc for transportation. B)

Chris Stubbs (getting there) has had the plates and lower burners chemically cleaned for us over the winter so should be like new. :o

Andrew that wasn't a hint by the way. :D

Guest Ian & Carole

NW guys usually go out some where.

Only a stons throw from Coventry so must be some thing available.

We will be having a BBQ more than welcome to join us.