Barkston Heath Saturday 25th June

Guest John Walton

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi just reading the fit for purpose NO 3 WHEELERS!

DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOUVE TRIED IT!

ive Sidecars for years 200hp 185kg with your arse on the floor best adrenilin rush ever and at the end of the thats what lifes all about lol so very fit for purpose enjoy the day. Nick

A few years back (40!) I used to passenger for a guy called Dave Hodge.

I fell off a few times, got left behind on the start line at Brands once, & nearly got to race in the TT, until Dave's doctor refused to countersign his application for an international licence because he had diabetes & could pass out at any time! Complete news to me!! That was the end of my passengering career....wouldnt touch one with a bargepole now, but still great to watch!!

Bob

Guest barksavon

John

I registered with RHOCAR last night, am i eligible to come to Barkston Heath on 25th June

Thanks Ian

Ive now joined rhocar and paid via paypal, can you tell me are none driving passengers allowed and if so is there a charge

Thanks

Ian

Guest barksavon

Hi Ian,

will put you on the list for Barkston.

There is no charge for passengers, but they will need to wear both helmet and overalls

Thanks John looking forward to it, not done a track day before so complete novice beginner....!!

Guest megablade

John,

I am already limbering up in preparation of taking on all comers (assuming ace fettler let's me have a go!)

What is the age for passenger rides? Hopefully my 13 year old son will be too young and I'll have to come on my own !!

Now to practice the whisky challenge.

Megablade