Hollowell 7Th & 8Th July (Northampton)

richardm6994

I have decided to post this to see if anyone would be interested;

KIT CARS ARE NEEDED!!!!

The guy who is in charge of organising this event is a close family friend and my dad and I have been involved in the running of this event every year for the last 15 or so years.

It is an amazing weekend, and each year it just gets bigger and better and the "steam and heavy horse" aspect of the show now only represents about 40% of the entire show as there are loads of different things to see, do and buy....and there is plenty of things a car enthusiast would find interesting (classic cars, american cars, millitary vehicles etc..etc...).

Because this show isn't advertised as well as it could be, my RH sits in the show amonst 3 or 4 other kit cars...but I hope this year we can do better than that!!!

If anyone would be interested in coming to this weekend and showing their RH, I would highly recomend it and camping makes the whole weekend excellent!!! The exhibitors forms are avalible to download from the site and the closing date is the 30th May.

Just have a look....(the gallery photo's and videos only scratch the surface of the many things that turn up for the weekend!!)

http://www.hollowellsteam.com/index.php

club stands are free....it's only trade stands which have to pay.

If someone from RHOCAR wants to organise a club stand at the RH end, then they need to contact Allen Eaton on 01604 505422 or 07802 570 590 and arrange directly with Allen (he'll need a rough idea of space / number of RH's).

Who ever speaks to Allen or his misses Jane, to make thing's easier and possibly more favourable to rhocar just mention that "derby-dave's lad" has introduced the club to Hollowell.

It's important to remember that all exhibitors must send off the entry form by 30th may. Hollowell will send out in the post your entry passes, camping passes, car pass etc...as without these you will not be let through the gate!

nick, your idea re the rhocar membership cards at the gate......I wouldn't hold out much hope because we have all kinds of clubs going to the show....and if you start something with one club (even though I'm a member)....they all want to do it and it just causes tears and tantrums!

Also because of the large size of the show, we need to know how many exhibits etc..are booked in to enable site plans, emergency routes, club plots etc...all to be plotted out before the event.

Jethro....the sooner you can get in touch with allen then the better......I just think this might work!!

nick, your idea re the rhocar membership cards at the gate......I wouldn't hold out much hope because we have all kinds of clubs going to the show....and if you start something with one club (even though I'm a member)....they all want to do it and it just causes tears and tantrums!

Also because of the large size of the show, we need to know how many exhibits etc..are booked in to enable site plans, emergency routes, club plots etc...all to be plotted out before the event.

Jethro....the sooner you can get in touch with allen then the better......I just think this might work!!

No problem either way in my opinion Rich.

If car is sorted. Count me and the old man in.

3 birthdays to celebrate as mine is week before, Major headaches all around....er same as Stoneleigh then :rofl: :rofl:

so far we have

• Jethro
  • reliant (markb) and tuna (emma)
  • southern love birds John and Chrissie
  • Pi55 take king (shaft(nick))
  • The brewer (dan(notimpresssed)
  • mr Sheen(tazzman)
  • Mick V8 Dundee
  • steaming rich(richardm6994)

Looks like hollowell's gonna be even more of a laugh this year!!! I'm really please people are up for this..

I've just been talking to my dad and it will go one of two ways.....

we all have to send off our entry forms by 30th may. Jethro agrees a club stand with allen and we all exhibit on the RH stand.

or

we all send off our entry forms. Allen (the top-dog head-gaffa) can't accomodate a club stand so we exhibit together in the "cars" section of the show and stick up a few RH banners, flags etc....

Guest emmab

just need to get idea of numbers rich then will book us in oh and by the way its the nearest weekend to my birthday

And Mine :clapping: so make that 4 birthdays