Hollowell 7Th & 8Th July (Northampton)

richardm6994

Looks like hollowell's gonna be even more of a laugh this year!!! I'm really please people are up for this..

I've just been talking to my dad and it will go one of two ways.....

we all have to send off our entry forms by 30th may. Jethro agrees a club stand with allen and we all exhibit on the RH stand.

or

we all send off our entry forms. Allen (the top-dog head-gaffa) can't accomodate a club stand so we exhibit together in the "cars" section of the show and stick up a few RH banners, flags etc....

Should we make reference to RHOCaR or You (Rich) on our apllication forms so as the organisers know who / where we are going?

If I can have 7 cars min on both days we should get a club stand so come on I reckon we should have 15 cars min can we get to that by friday12th may ??????? then I can push for a club stand

yep mine will be there! in the past it's usually parked up and forgotten about for the weekend next to a dutton and a locost!! not this year tho!!

If everyone puts on there form "friends of derby-dave and son" that will get you put on the top of the pile!!!

we'll also get some traction engine drive experiences organised!

Guest MarkB

forms forms forms who is doing them each of us singlarly or phil as a group ?

im sure Sue will help you fill it in..... unless Richard can do a dot to dot version for you :rofl: :rofl:

If we can get the leicestershire members coventry and northhants lot interested 7 cars per day is easy all i need is those intrested to slap down their names if i get 20 then i can say about 12 if i get 10 then 7 is optimistic

That's my form downloaded and filled in. Post office on the way home from work later.

Should be a good show looking at their website, even better if RHOCaR get a club stand.

It can only be a good thing for the club to be seen out in numbers at big shows like this one.

Thanks for inviting us Rich.

Just found a video from last year's show, albeit doesn't show much in terms of cars which attend.....yours truely makes an apperence 7mins 10 secs into the video!!

Nick / Dan / Mark....and everyone else for that matter!!! bring your overalls and you can all get "down and dirty" with me...... on the steam engines :air_kiss: