Hollowell 7Th & 8Th July (Northampton)

richardm6994

Can you lot shut up :aggressive: :( I'm sooooooooooooooooooo jealous :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Looks like its going to be a cracking weekend :) I will be there next time!

You could always send a pot of fliss's chilli then at least you will be there in spirit :p :p :vava:
  • Like 1

Update of those attending

so far we have

• Jethro
  • reliant (markb) and tuna/ miss wet tee shirt Newark 2011 (emma)
  • southern love birds John and Chrissie
  • Pi55 take king (shaft(nick))
  • The brewer (dan(notimpresssed)
  • mr Sheen(tazzman)
  • Mick V8 Dundee
  • steaming rich(richardm6994
  • Grim
  • Algee
  • The big g69
  • Graham Jackson and Dunlop (Annette)
  • Jason
  • Derek and Mo ( only on Saturday and Mo don't do camping)
  • Keith (unclecheaf) TBC

Come on guys and girls only 1 week left to get entry forms in. This is shaping up to be one great event having spoken to the event organizer he in forms me it is much more than a steam rally it is more of a country show with a large steam show and carshow.

Guest jasonmorris

Phil, I'll be coming to this one mate, so you can stick me on the list, I just gotta download my form and send it off.

Jason

form sent off did i read meeeting at yours phil?

That is an option then we can go down the A5199 gives the lads from up north a chance to get out and stretch their legs

That is an option then we can go down the A5199 gives the lads from up north a chance to get out and stretch their legs

what about us southerners we not aloud to get out and stretch our legs, north south devide again :rofl: :crazy: :rofl:

Guest MarkB

what about us southerners we not aloud to get out and stretch our legs, north south devide again :rofl: :crazy: :rofl:

good point that john, defiantly biased towards us northeners, i would make a complaint.... by the way... dont forget your passport !!! :rofl: :rofl:

good point that john, defiantly biased towards us northeners, i would make a complaint.... by the way... dont forget your passport !!! :rofl: :rofl:

dont worry take my passport everywhere, cos you never know when you might need it stoneleigh/newark/northampton :crazy: :rofl:

do southerners have legs :crazy: :crazy:. if you want to come up to here to drive back you are more than welcome its only 20 miles from mine to the show

do southerners have legs :crazy: :crazy:. if you want to come up to here to drive back you are more than welcome its only 20 miles from mine to the show

20 more miles on to 200 whats that between friends :db: