Hollowell 7Th & 8Th July (Northampton)

richardm6994

Met everyone at Phils yesterday, picked up car with new Zetec :yahoo: :yahoo:

Short drive to Hollowell in the rain.

Met Adolf on the gate :aggressive: :aggressive: how can 1 person p*** off so many so quickly i'll never know

Got through the mud, (it wasn't that bad early on) and waited in the rain in Nicks lorry park tent with everyone - getting more *bleep* off at the weather.

Me and the wife decided to bugger off around 5 as there was a break in the rain.

Took about 45mins to get out - she got stuck twice in the Golf - fair play & thanks to the chaps there who gave her a push :good: :good:

Thankfully the kit didn't get bogged, but she came close - thanks to Phil and Dan with guidance and suggestions on the route out :good: :good:

Drove home, the car was brilliant, just a few niggles to sort.

Just got to get Hollowell mud field off the kit car and Golf now - they are plastered!!!

Thanks to everyone for their help in what should have been a good week-end, but it wasn't our idea of fun sitting in a muddy field with the prsopect of even more mud and rain-this should be preserved for Glastonbury only!

Sorry guys, I decided that discretion was the better part of valour. The forecast, and Grahams post, put me off even setting off. Al's post above just confirms my decision.

I hope the guys who made it and stuck around have a great weekend.

Guest MarkB

The weather has Been pretty good to us, only a couple more showers, the mud is trying to dry out, we know tomorrow is going to be a nightmare trying to leave.... As a group we have had a bloody good laugh, the content of the show has been excellent, we get to have a bit of fun in the main arena tomorrow, we have all pulled together to have a fun weekend, pushing owlman through mounds of mud, using Emma (catbait) 's car as a tumble dryer to get everybody's clothes and footwear dry etc etc, although the weather was really bad, something we can't do anything about, I think this show is going to be a big calendar event for RHOCAR... I'm sure some photos and vids will appear after the wrekend

AMAZING even if a tiny bit damp this has got to be one of the best weekends away with the car and mates. forecast was awful weather and it did start that way but Saturday was just a couple of showers and today 1 small shower and mmmmmm a little bit bigger one just as we were getting ready to leave. To those that were going to come and stay sorry you missed a cracking weekend, to those that did stay cheers guys and girls it was fantastic. A massive thankyou to Richard, Dave and all the hollowell crew ( except or mate on the gate in his hi vis romper suit) Roll on next year :drinks: :) :clapping: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: