Hollowell 7Th & 8Th July (Northampton)

richardm6994

Guest mick mead

Hi Everyone

Sorry for being so late in replying to this,

But does anyone have any spare passes or know how or if I could get hold some of them,

As I would like to display my car if possible

I have not been Rhocar website for a long time due due family commitments

Regards

Mick

Hi Everyone

Sorry for being so late in replying to this,

But does anyone have any spare passes or know how or if I could get hold some of them,

As I would like to display my car if possible

I have not been Rhocar website for a long time due due family commitments

Regards

Mick

sorry mick all entry forms had to be in by end of may and passes were posted out with car reg on may be next year we can get things rolling sooner

Hi mick, as phil said above...entry date closed.

You could ring Jane Eaton on 01604 505422 and ask. Tell her your with the rhocar club and she might be able to sort you out a late pass (unlikely but they are a great bunch of people so it's worth a try).

Dave, have you spoke to Jane yet and sorted out your missing pass?

Hi mick, as phil said above...entry date closed.

You could ring Jane Eaton on 01604 505422 and ask. Tell her your with the rhocar club and she might be able to sort you out a late pass (unlikely but they are a great bunch of people so it's worth a try).

Dave, have you spoke to Jane yet and sorted out your missing pass?

Richard. Yes, spoke to Jane yesterday morning, she is looking in to it for me, just waiting to hear from her.

Dan and myself are going down on the Thurs eve in the tintop to set up camp, then returning on the Friday

in the kits. At least if the weather is then crap on the Fri we will arrive to dry tents ready to go...

Any one else fancy doing this?

:)

Graham & Dave,

Regarding your missing passes; I've spoken to my dad and Allen and as long as you've let Jane know that your passes haven't arrived she will sort you out new passes.

If your new passes don't arrive in time, it's not a problem, just let me know before 5pm this Thursday and I will make sure your names down on the gate so that you don't have any problems getting in.

Regarding the weather, I think that we will be lucky to escape the rain showers, but it doesn't look too bad on the 7 day forecast;

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=uk7dayx7;page=4;ct=~NN68RN;sess=#forecast

fingers crossed!!!

Thanks Richard, I have spoken to Jane this morning and she has promised to get passes sent today. If I still have problems I'll let you know.

Snap. Spoke to Jane today and the passes are on the way. Thanks Richard.

the southern love birds are deleting my posts lol :)

basically...if you don't get your passes in time, pm me before 5pm on thursday your full name and car reg and I will let the main gate know to let you in.

can't remeber the rest of my original post...too much beer :crazy:

ok guys been chatting with Danielle to night and friday night is the year 13 last fling party, so was thinking if any of you guys are up for a run back to leicester at about 6.00 to pick them up and take them to the grand hotel in town ???? just a thought would need 6 cars and any others that want to follow let me know your thoughts on this .