Hollowell 2013 July 6Th 7Th

philshelton

• 3 weeks later...

Right then, just a few updates on this;

1) entry form has been taken off the website as the rally is full, however this doesn't effect rhocar (because of yours truely :) ) and so if you need an entry form please use this;

http://www.hollowellsteam.com/images/Photos/exhibitorentry2013.pdf

If the above link don't work, please let me know and I'll sort you out.

2) Usual practice every year is that campers use the camping field tagged onto the back of the rally field. This is a strick rule due to fire evacuation / emergency access proceedures however I am trying to sort it out so that we can camp on our exhibit stand again like last year, but please bear in mind that last years circumstances was a 1-off due to the extremely muddy field.

I will update this as soon as I know for sure as I would like for us to camp on the exhibit stand as this worked out well last year.

3) Because of the horse being stung in the boll0cks last year and running riot, a few new rules have come into force following the h&s review. The only one that effect us is that you MUST bring a copy of your car's insurance certificate with you and you will probably be asked to show this when signing in. Seems pointless to me as our cars will be taxed etc...and we will have driven them to the rally but unfortunatly we have to play by these silly rules if we are to be allowed to play at all.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to have the stand as we had it last weekend. This would mean the cars are more accessible if that's ok with you guys, I will print please do not touch or sit in the cars posters so will need to know how many are attending

I would like to have the stand as we had it last weekend. This would mean the cars are more accessible if that's ok with you guys, I will print please do not touch or sit in the cars posters so will need to know how many are attending

at the time of writing i no longer have a kit but i feel my v6 coupe and nicks landrover should be incorperated with holowell being general public it might attract or appeal to a slightly wider audience, be warned i,m easily offended :sorry:

daft question but how much for camping at this one?

Exhibitors camp for free on the rally site. But you can't just turn up on the day, you've got to send off the entry form with a sae to get your camping passes posted out to you before the rally.

Non exhibitors £8 per night in the public camping field which is about 500meters away from the rally site.