Hollowell 2013 July 6Th 7Th

philshelton

Whens the IVA Terry?

Still waiting for the date Mark.

Cars at Roadrunner factory getting Dyno'd and final checks. Just a waiting game now. Will let the world know as soon as I do...

list updated

Jethro (Phil Shelton)

Mark & Emma (Markb & Catbait) + kids

Nick (Shaft)

Dan (notimpressed)

Rob & Ballast (CMA and Fuzz)

Bob & Mo (Florinmetalworks)

John & Chrissie (owlman)

Keith & family (unclechief)

David Smeaton (David S)

Terry Barker (tazzzzman1)

Al Milton & swmbo - TBC

Derek & Marilyn Overfield (Derek)

me & claire

Si, you've got to promise to bring your special disco trousers!!!

list updated

Jethro (Phil Shelton)

Mark & Emma (Markb & Catbait) + kids

Nick (Shaft)

Dan (notimpressed)

Rob & Ballast (CMA and Fuzz)

Bob & Mo (Florinmetalworks)

John & Chrissie (owlman)

Keith & family (unclechief)

David Smeaton (David S)

Terry Barker (tazzzzman1)

Al Milton & swmbo - TBC

Derek & Marilyn Overfield (Derek)

Simon Bradley (Simon B) - TBC

me & claire

• 4 months later...

I just been talking to my dad about Hollowell 2013 so I thought I'd give this a bump. Website will be updated after xmas with the entry forms.

I'm proud to be involved in this steam rally and I'm really glad everyone had such a good time last year. I know this is a bit "cheesy" but for those who didnt come last year and are thinking of coming this year, here's a few extracts from RHOCAR members who attended;

Phil Sheldon

"Hollowell may have been a wet start and field a little muddy all weekend but is one of the best shows I have ever been to......

better than any kit car show get your names down now"

DanE

"best show ever ! makes kit car shows look a bit dull"

Shaft

"Defiantly worth going next year as a club again, but this is a fantastic show for the family to attend"

Cat Bait

"We had a fantastic weekend, we will be there next year, can't think of a better why to spend my birthday".

Mark B

"this show had it all, from tarantulas to huge American lorrys, it is what i remember shows being like when i was a kid, the people who put this show together really have thought about the public, so many variations of food available (pastys to cantonese) so many different trade stands selling virtually everything from nails to cars, there was a lot of fairground rides for the kids (and adults ), the bit i thought was brilliant was the entertainment provided, there were bands all over the grounds playing every style of music, numerous entertainers walked around doing their bit, we missed the Robot performance which was reported as being fantastic, there was a stage performer (setup next to the Rhocar stand) who was just brilliant, performed magic and various stunts, an old school entertainer, the kids and adults loved his shows, besides the rides all the entertainment was free"

Unclechief

"was a fantastic weekend really enjoyed it and great event for families as tons of stuff to do. Comment from wife who arrive midday sunday "thought is was just another car show which are boring for none kit car owners, did not realise there would be so much there should have got here earlier"

Owlman

"what a great weekend, cant add anymore from what has been said"

• 3 weeks later...

Hollowell is a steam rally, but it extends much further than just steam engines......a real family event...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Y4hvNccSylY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DY4hvNccSylY

All the info will be loaded onto the website soon so this will answer all questions, however I'm guessing things will be similar to last year which was;

Exhibitors - free entry (driver and passanger) and camping. Camping will either be either at the back of the rhocar stand as per 2012 or a separate camping field which joins onto the rally field at the south end (all depends on space / weather etc....and will be decided closer to the date).

If you are an exhibitor, you will be issued with 1 vehicle pass for your kit car. If friends or family are following in a tin top, they will have to park up in the main car park which joins onto rally field at the north end.

None exhibitors - £8 per adult and £4 per child entry & camping is £8 per night (caravan or tent).

None exhibitors camp in the public camping field which is 500m away from the rally field and doesn't have toilets or shower block.