Holy Sh"t

Kermit

Well for those of you who do and those of you who dont know im a newbie to the world of kit cars and hoodies.......also i picked up my hoodie today........Kermit.................

so it goes like this....

8am leave london in my normal car meanwhile the recover company set off from bristol same time to pic up my car from welsh wales.......

I take a slow drive bout 60 mph along the A303 my old cornwall surfin route......past stonehenge which the traffic to be honest was *bleep*e.....and delayed me 30mins.....but nothing can break my spirit as i drive along wondering what will be of my new hoodie.....i get a call from the old owner who informs me the recovery man has arrived and is loading Kermitt up.......Sweeeeeeet.......

Meanwhile i continue along the A303 to somerset where im going to meet the recovery man the storage facillity owner and also my beloved Kermitt......unbelieveably the Twat Nav doesnt get me lost and i arrive on site where i should be all be it 30 mins later thats to the Druids of stonehenge!!!

I sit and wait with the wife and dogs on this glorious day with the sun beating down on us all.......then arrives Fletcher the storage facillity owner and his little boy...........we make our introductions and as we do behold the sight of the recovery man and Kermitt.......

excited as i am..... i have to wait while the guy unloads the car an agonising 7mins.......as all my school boy dreams are about to come true........to drive a hoodie lotus catheram lookalike.......he starts the engine and Holy *bleep*e its a sound ill never forget it sounds sweeeet as a nut made all my hairs stand on end..........

My big moment is finally here after 20 years of dreaming and envy off you all i have my own hoodie......i lept in the car as soon a humanly possible...told my missus to jump in and and revved the engine........oh my god what a sound.....as i worked out what gear was what i depressed the clutch slammed her into first and it bit like a horse....................as we hurtled down the industrial estate service road my heart was in my throat..............adreniline rush hit me and that was it i was going nuts through the gears with my foot to the floor..........wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo......i thought my missus was gunna wet herself with excitment and me too for that matter.....wow what a car.....

apart from that my day was pretty boring really lol...........and we didnt wet ourselves before you ask![

Id like to thank Martins Recovery....Bloody nice chap in the Bristol Area. 07515798888...

Also Fletcher from Mews Moves the storage guy again bloody nice chap..www.mewsmoves.co.uk

And not forget my missus Kerry anne bloody nice bird lol.......also patch and chewy my dogs......

Bloody good show!!!!!!!

post-10596-0-80600100-1345319646_thumb.jpg

post-10596-0-28350400-1345319697_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Alan_builder

Welcome aboard,

So are you bringing Kermet to Sunday lunch with the Southern & Thames Valley Hoods?

Then we can all kick his wheels for being so naughty!

Welcome and yes, it is a shock just how lively a seven is. But be warned, you don't drive it like a tin top. Rear wheel drive, to rough with the right foot, a bit of damp on the roads and it's so easy to be sitting in spinning wreckage. Re-learn smooth use of the steering and pedals and take it easy for a few hundred miles. Sadly two or three times a year someone here or on locost builders posts pictures of their newly registered or newly bought seven wrecked. Almost always after loosing it on the exit of a roundabout on a dual carriageway which they know quite well and they weren't going 'that fast' and they didn't really think it was their fault!

Nigel