Donington Camping

Allan Royds

Hi.

Do any members know where on site ROCAR camping will be, I will be arriving late afternoon on friday.

Also has everybody recived their tickets yet wednesday's post.

Weather looks good hope it is as forcast

Cheers look forward to seeing you all.

ALLAN

P.S. leaving Barnard Castle between 1-2 pm any fellow travellers? Going via Scotch Corner A1-M1.

Best place for a old mans caravan. In the middle of the track ready for a Demolition Derby style race :)

You may jest. but, i will be warm and dry, if the weather is owt like today... im going to be glad of a bit of fibreglass over my head.

Im going to email the organisers to see what deal they can do me as im not going to arrive till the end of saturday... i think making me pay for 2 days would be a bit on the harsh side.

Guest Bazwaz

Chris and i hope to be there about 3ish. Having joined the growing trend of towing a trailer tent this will be our first time towing with the kit.

Baz and Chris

Guest zoomzoom

I hope to be there by 4 on friday, just painted a "new" set of wheels and fitted TOYO R1R's so hopeing to see if they are suited to it.

As i understand it there is no camping on the infield where the display area is, we have to camp outside the circuit itself.I'll be looking for the RHOCAR flags in the camping area, or will just follow the oil slick left by dan's westy.

HTH

Will be there Friday, not sure what time, all depends on how many times bob gets us lost

At the moment that sounds funny Jon, will you still be laughing Friday --- or will it be Saturday when we arrive?? :search: :help:

I hope to be there by 4 on friday, just painted a "new" set of wheels and fitted TOYO R1R's so hopeing to see if they are suited to it.

As i understand it there is no camping on the infield where the display area is, we have to camp outside the circuit itself.I'll be looking for the RHOCAR flags in the camping area, or will just follow the oil slick left by dan's westy.

HTH

its now Oil tight I,ll have you know ...

No idea where we are camping, so just going to follow the others....At least the weather forecast is looking pretty good all weekend!

Was getting worried that the car might need a clean again... :crazy: