Z20Let In A 2B

steve_wilson

i thought the same Steve, hell fire thats alot for a down spout lol , give andy windows a ring with dimensions, he may be able to get something from his gutter suplliers

Mitch

• 4 weeks later...

it lives!

fired on the first turn of the key, might even have run for a while if I'd taken the plastic cap of the inlet! Once we'd spotted the error it fired and ran pretty much straight away.

A couple of things to sort out and she'll soon be back on the road, all in all a very happy boy.

Video to follow

• Like 1

Nice one Steve borrow the jacket from work mate. got my jacket home with me as we are demonstrating at the Scottish Parliament on Thursday for our pensions

Guest shaggy

Needs and exhaust sorting out

Steve - your not kidding. The exhuast you have on there would scare bats at 500 miles. I was sure your exhaust was so much quieter when you had the other vauxhall unit in the car..............

awesome, pleased you've got it all fitted and running. fingers crossed there's not too many teething issues!

ordered all the parts i need for the engine rebuild today, wallet is significantly lighter, but should keep me quiet for a while :D

Simon, there's no exhaust on there, just the front cat from the astra.

Now got a nice big stainless downpipe out of the engine bay, just need to sort out the silencer as it's a proper anti social neighbour annoyer at the moment.

Steve, i'm looking forward to getting out for a quick test drive, and to iron out any problems before Stoneleigh, good luck with the rebuild, they're a pretty easy engine to work on, any questions about parts just get in touch.