Latest Magazine Recieved

Guest TerryBarry

Guest TerryBarry

As it says, latest copy of magazine popped through letter box today.

Thanks to the production team again.

As it used to say in some adverts a few years ago - "Sent in plain brown envelope"

Not that I ever answered any of those ads of course !!

OK - I can't spell !!

Guest david_l_perry

Yep, thanks again. As I'm a relative newby its great getting the mag, I love using the Internet, forums and the rest of our pc technology but also really like a hands on mag...it's the closest I get to drooling over dirty mag these days....

Thanks to all involved.

Dave

Theres no substitute for the mag, love reciveing a copy, enjoy the web, but magazines and papers just dont seem the same without turning a real page,

hope its one thing that stays in the future, i know its costly but in my mind irriplaceable,

Mitch

Guest chris brown

Thanks to Adrian for yet another great mag and to Piddy for all his input. Might have been a little thin without you putting pen to paper mate.

Received today and great read. Nice to see my old 2b zetec on the front cover! Must have been its first time out in the wet. Was that a recent photo as I'd be keen to hear from whoever owns it now...........was sold again very recently

Cheers Andy

If you're not sure your address is correct, contact the Membership Sec (Chris Newlands) he is on the forum and under the username of: Chris N (http://www.rhocar.org/index.php?showuser=936) drop him a PM and he can confirm if your address is correct in the system in a jiffy.

In that case it's correct as Chris sorted my membership pack :)

Thanks Adrian and Martin for a great read.

I have noticed the dates are wrong on the AGM forms etc as say 2012 not 13.

As a foremer editior I can second Adrian request for articles from members as it is your mag so get typing and send it in to boysinhoodsmag@gmail.com

Thanks all

Stephen

Guest MarkB

If Adrian is struggling for stories surely there are plenty on here he could take and put into print? Especially as he mentions in his "Editors View" that not all members use the internet so they wont have been seen before. Perhaps the ideas thread would be a good thing to get out to the non internet using members, plenty of Trackday/Build stories or general threads that he could turn into short stories?

Adrian also needs to change the address for the forum on the first page from community.rhocar.org to www.rhocar.org Matt removed the community bit a couple of years ago, perhaps might help a few more find the forum and the help it offers.

Phil came up with an excellent idea this afternoon, very similar lines to yours, dedicate a few pages to articles from the forum. Then the non internet using members will get to see what us and other board members get up to.

That's a good idea....this forum is a gold mine of interesting stories, builds, track days etc....with good write-ups and photos.

It would be good to see this idea go forward...& if it needs someone to select the good bits from the forum and email it to Adrian then I don't mind helping out if needed as I'm sure other will (maybe those taking over from matt?)....and maybe the club mag & forum will find harmony together :)