Best Place To Sell A Car?

WallerZ

First of all, don't worry, its not my kit. It's the Punto :)

Having to afford uni after spending my fees on the Zero, I am looking to sell my Fiat Punto. Where would be the best place to advertise it and how much would you reckon it's worth? I just laughed at webuyanycar's offer. Especially as it dropped £1,000 from their original valuation which was very reasonable.

58 plate Grande Punto, 45k miles, 1.4. Small dent in rear wheel arch (if anyone has something to pull this out with, would be very appreciative) mechanically sound. MOT and Tax until May 2014.

As its a Fiat.................scrap value :rofl: :rofl:

2nd Piston heads. Sold my last 3 cars on there in less than 48hrs. I find you tend to get less tyre kickers than you do on the other sites.... 8)

I have only used gum tree once and that was a couple of weeks ago to see a trailer tent. It sold within a couple of hous and collected next day. No fees whatsoever....I will definatley be using gumtree again!!

On the other hand, I sold a caravan on ebay and whilst the sale transaction was straight forward and I ended up with more money for the caravan than I thought it was worth (auction without reserve)....I was hit with a £10 listing fee (which I knew beforehand) and a £20 final value fee....so all of a sudden my £120 sale was down to £85 in my pocket (also had £5 paypal fees)!!