Warwickshire / Worcestershire / W Mids Monthly Meet 29/01/2014

richyb66

It's unlikely tonight as most people SORN their car over the winter months. I'd normally go in mine but I'm going straight from work tonight otherwise you could see that.

If you're interested and want to come along, you'll still be welcome and any questions you've got can be answered, also you could possibly arrange seeing a car at another time. Whereabouts are you, we may have members close by.

We live by Marston Green not far from the NEC we are new to the world of kitcars and are looking to buy a Robin hood built and on the road to start with so we can get used to how it should be done lol. Ive heard a lot of mixed reviews about the car but i love the look of it and really we just want some fun. We might pop in so if you do see a strange couple stalking the car park its us thanks

Really sorry to have missed the first opportunity to meet up with everyone, since joining RHOCaR this year.

Is it the case hat you meet up the last Wed. of each month and if so, is it always the same venue and same time?

As a simpleton ... may I ask why the meetings are not to be found in the calendar?

Really looking forewad to getting together with like minded owners/drivers.

Yes, our monthly meet is the last Wednesday from January to Novemeber at the Malt Shovel (we don't meet in December). All the local area meet venues and times are shown in the Events section of the forum, generally the meets aren't seperately listed in the calender (never thought about adding them to be honest).

• Like 1