Midlands Tick Run Out Sunday 25Th May

Andi

Just to say, I got the weather wrong, and tractor should be the weather man on future events.

can you please get it wrong again for the following
  • hollowell steam
  • donnington
  • national meet
  • and every 3rd wednesday of the month

Tractor was having none of it.. He turned up at my house at 11am demanding satisfaction (no...not that sort)

and dragged me round the second half of the tick. Just need to join them up one day.

Must admit the route from Harborough to Uppingham is very challenging :shok: which makes it kin fantastic

Andi

Guest Ian & Carole

Went out at around noon travelled east towards the coast, managed 30 / 40 odd miles in glorious sun shine.

Home now and a :drinks: or two in the garden.

well I got out of bed this morning at 6am to go prescot and it was raining so without winscreen wipers it was a no go so I hassled andy instead had a good run few hairy moments and had all four wheels off the ground glad I sorted my suspension out before we whent

I did a lovely 30 mile run as well early afternoon to test out some modifications AND opened a bottle of red :)

And I didn't get all 4 wheels off the ground, I think I am getting too old for doing that !!