Vinyl Decals Wraps Etc. " Huk Group ". Nuneaton.

Steve49er

Hi Everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015.

I have recently been looking for some "One Off Decals" to be made. Looked on the web sent off messages to various companies but all replied then when I sent the ArtWork no one responded or not interested in small number or one off's.

Walking with my wife in Nuneaton the other day and came across new Company housed in old building off the beaten track which had a sign / banner outside stating :-

HUK GROUP Signs * Graphic Design * T Shirt Printing * Workwear * Banners * Vehicle Wraps * Stickers * Canvas Prints * Business Stationary * Posters * Embroidery.

www.Hukgroup.com / Sales@Hukgroup.com

Telephone :- 02477672218 or 07956387354

HUK GROUP, Corporation Street Nuneaton CV11 5AB

We ventured inside to be greeted by a voice shouting from the upstairs office/workroom be down with you in a minute, we then met Chris Howells the Company Director. I asked if he would be able to produce a Personal one off Sticker ? Much to my amazement he said bring me in the artwork if you have any or email it to me. I stated that I had it on a Memory Stick and he said bring it in and I will have a look.

I was taken aback by " I will have a look " attitude !

Visited a couple of days later Chris was out at a clients, left detail from my Memory Stick with Martin who assists Chris at the business.

Received an email from Chris saying would be pleased to produce one off decals and price was reasonable too !

Visited again and Chris looked further at my artwork and spent some time showing me what would be possible, most impressed with this man's attitude to One Off print business, so I said I would put a note on RHOCaR website to share for others who may be interested.

Am returning to Chris in New Year to order my One Off's.

Hope this note gives others information.

Thanks for reading.

Steve

• Like 1

Guest alfaGTA

Good to know lads on both fronts! Can admin create a sub section in "members benefits" for RHOCaR members that want to offer benefits to other members? Bit like a member directory? Sorry to hijac but I am interested in some decals.... Just plain black stripes

Guest 2b cruising

That's good to know Steve. You told me you worked in print but I never thought that sort of print.

Good of you to put yourself forward mate. Have a really nice festive season. Ken.

Guest mower man

I have been thinking of having some shield like decals done pos a dozen for starters emulating Ferrari wing shields but with a black ninja archer for the growing number of ninja hoodies any one interested mick

Edited by mower man

Guest 2b cruising

Now you apologised you still spell it incorrectly hahaha .. Nothing wrong with promoting company's we get great service from

Merry Christmas

Mitchum Mich. check your dictionary. Apologies is correct in the term used here. I do make a lot of mistakes though. I was teached to spoke propper wen I was a children at skool.

I was teached to spoke propper wen I was a children at skool.

So was I.....by a huge rugby playing Welshman....(no insult to anyone Welsh intended!)

I learnt it well because his idea of fun was to see how many 12" wooden rulers he could hold in a fist,

(usually at least six), & anyone who got their English wrong, had their open hand whacked as hard as he could.

My grandsons dont believe a word of it, but it wasn't that unusual at my school.

So was I.....by a huge rugby playing Welshman....(no insult to anyone Welsh intended!)

I learnt it well because his idea of fun was to see how many 12" wooden rulers he could hold in a fist,

(usually at least six), & anyone who got their English wrong, had their open hand whacked as hard as he could.

My grandsons dont believe a word of it, but it wasn't that unusual at my school.

Ours was normally a " BOARD RUBBER " or " CHALK " which were normally well Aimed, or if it was the Wood Work Teacher a half inch piece of Dowel that he would wield to Chastise and Threaten all and Sundry " HAPPY DAYS " !!!