Not A Good Night

tractor

Just had second accident tonight wind caught the door of the lorry as I was getting out pulled me straight out of cab no injurries dammaged door and now just ripped passenger step off whilst manouvering in yard can't wait for end of shift

Guest 2b cruising

Was it an MAN by any chance. Doors used to fall off those things. Typical German company denied faulty parts and blamed operator. Strange how they changed design of door hanging points though.

If it had been an IVECO the cab would have come off as well with all the Italian rust. Glad I don't have to work on them

things any more.

If I had a pound for every set of door hinges I changed I would have my own Island in the sun :blink:

Monday was my first day back from Xmas holidays.

Had to go round to see this chap in a half way house. No answer when knocking on his door.

When pushing open his door there was a loud bang and the door felt like it was kicked back, which pushed me off balance a little.

Found the said chap hanging off the door frame as I must have knocked him off the chair behind the door.

Now that was a real s***y start to the new year.

Andi

Guest 2b cruising

Found a writing on the back of a toilet door in one of the old truckers caffe a long while ago.

It read " will the GUY withs th esix cylinder ahole please sh t in low gear "