Another F@@king Engine!

Tazzzzman1

Well Green flag did a sterling job and car got back home 5 hrs before us. Today took engine out and found big ends ( what was left) had gone and taken out the crank... So looks like engine number 3 this year!!!

• Like 1

Guest mower man

To bad for a grind ,oilpump and aset of bearings ? ok lots of engines out there and not dear but I wouldn't build on an uknown bottom end out of choice Time is the enemy suns shining and we all want to be out as said any assistance get in touch I have plenty of free time and you are not far away mick

Knackered and ready for a few beers but a cracking day....

Massive thanks to my Dad for helping to remove & strip the engine, then picking up the new one. Also to Rob (CMA) for a real hard days slog today.....

New engine picked up yesterday from roadrunner. With Robs help we managed to strip and clean the engine get it fitted and 90% sorted. So a few hrs tomorrow and some fluids and she should be ready to start up.....keeping everything crossed as nothing has been done to this engine

Edited by tazzzzman1
  • Like 4

Topped her up with fluids and new filter.. Started 1st time....SHE LIVES!!!!

All run up to temp no problems, so a gentle run on the cards this afternoon..So Stoneleigh now a goer...

• Like 4