Yorkshire Steam Rally

biksz

well a big thankyou to becky and keith for the hard work they put in and big pat on the back.it was a brill weekend as ever is a rhocar event.very good turn out with cars for the first time at this show too. just waiting for the pics of keith lol and simon.

Hi all,yes, another fantastic weekend, a big thank you to Becky and keith, a great event, not to the same scale as Hollowell but well organised and decent facilities ,a decent turn out from club members, and lots of interest from spectators, also thanks again to Andrea and Becky for feeding us all on Saturday night and to those who flipped burgers and sausages for lunch

Cheers everyone, hopefully do it all again next year

IVAN-ANDREA

• Like 1

Guest busman770

Thank you becky and keith for organising this weekend realy enjoyed it with a great club and becky and andrea for the curry and rice good qeekend had by all bring on next year

Guest 2b cruising

Ian, yes we actually were.

Left the place spotless too.

Kieth & Becky, thanks to all your efforts I am sure everyone enjoyed themselves just as much as me.

Chris. I admit Saturday's delay was my own fault, but you did get your curry.

Everyone else that attended, good turn out and lots of banter. It's due to such people that make this club what it is.

To all member. A very important tip.

DONT FILL YOUR CARS FUEL TANK WITH DIESEL.

It will only cause yourself and any other cars and drivers accompanying you late for the show.

I know I missed Saturday's events but certainly made up for it today.

Even had a bit of fun in the show ring.

If you missed it this year, as soon as next years date is published, put it into your diaries.

It's bound to be bigger and better next year.

Once again with a special thanks to the organisers and helper that made the event worth it.

Ken.

Edited by 2b cruising

Guest tommyv123

Fantastic weekend, massive thanks to everyone for making my first rhocar weekend a pleasure, everyone was very welcoming great bunch of folk.. curry and burgers went down a treat cheers Andrea and becky.. hope to see everyone again very soon.. Tom..

Guest Gargoil

It was a last second change of mind that we (Sarah and I)attended this show. Really glad we did, great event and Rhocar one of the main and best organised attractions. As above, well done to those that organised and fed everyone.
Next years show should be bigger and better.

Edited by Gargoil