Supercharger On A Silvertop Zetec

richardm6994

Another test fit in the car.

This time the plenum is spaced a further 16mm out (I'll be machining a spacer plate to increase plenum volume) and the throttle body has been rotated 90 degrees to clear the bodywork.

Snug fit but it all clears and sits under the bonnet with 5 or 6mm spare!

By the time I'm finished, this engine bay will be crammed full with engine.....just the way it should be!!

9FB29CD0-F1FA-48FA-ACF0-D381549F73A9_zps

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Whilst steamer has been busy with the charger side of things i,ve been occupied doing other bits and bobs to get the car ready, Last weekend was creating a fuel return to the tank. The stylus uses an mg midget fuel tank which has no return, i didnt want to drill or modify the tank it self so i set about making a new fuel sender with fuel return built in.

20161002_192353_zpspvlvwqys.jpg

the old plastic sender was not modifyable in any way so i bought a universal one and adapted it to fit.

20161002_183343_zpspmztyqml.jpg

next problem was the gauge will only read half full when when actully full due to the shallow nature of the mg tank so the fix will hopefully be this, thanks for the heads up (knights)

20161009_080303_zpshuazywgv.jpg