Supercharger On A Silvertop Zetec

richardm6994

Well that was a surprise 311bhp !!!!

I wish,

couple of little issues, wheel spin, sorted by strapping vertically down from the trailing arms to the dyno frame and belt slip. Slight mod to one idler pulley position and it's back to finish mapping, dave said once finished its going to be a beast!

Edited by DanE
  • Like 1

4.5k ....gulp. .a small block crate Chevy motor can be had New for 2.7k. I know where my money would have gone

a bit miss leading really. the cost of an engine is small in comparison the the overall costs of fitting it in the car and getting it running.

I could of bought a rover v8 for a few hundred quid......but it would have still cost me £££££ to fit it into the exmo to the standard I have.

• Like 1

the v8 comment and who like it is fine, except for 1 thing I didn't want a v8. The money has been spent on buying the best of everything to make the car a1 and exactly what I dreamed of, by the time I paint it and add a slip diff it will be more still. Add it all up including buying the car and it's still less than building a basic car from scratch...

• Like 3

Guest lotusPaul

Nothing wrong with a (Ford) V8.Pure muscle. But equally theres something intoxicating about a well built screaming 4pot. Lets face it, were all jealous or at least I know I am.

Cant wait to see your graphs.