2B Project For Sale

FERRINO

Hi Martin - I'm in Rugby (CV21 1JE).

I've got someone coming to view tomorrow night and someone else coming Wednesday - but if neither are interested for any reason I'll give you a shout.

Cheers

Tony

Hi Tony, Sorry to read that you are putting up the car for sale now, after all the work that you had put in.

It only took me 12 years on and off to do all the mods on mine that you have pictures of.

But it all comes down to the last little bits that seem to get to the point of what to do with the project.

Well hope you get a fare offer for it, would be a shame to have to break it up to sell but that's how things go.

Best of luck

Martin 

Thanks for the nice comments chaps! 👍 Car is now sold and being collected later this afternoon. 😫

I had loads of offers through Ebay and txt - all of whom were offering the exact same amount (2k). I ended up getting a bit more than that - but unfortunately the value of things is set by the market. The plus side of not having to spend hours in the garage stripping stuff apart/dealing with postage/having little bits left over outweighs that though - so I'm happy it's going complete.

Bit of sadness to see it go - but looking forward to the future hours of trying to get the basket case bike engined Locost sorted properly.

At least the car is hopefully going to a good home. A guy from Kent (I think he's a mechanic or owns a garage?) is buying it for his Son as a project to cheer him up as he's had a bit of a rough time by the sounds of it. He appreciates the fact that it's a project car and will require plenty of tinkering and will have some issues to sort - so that is a big plus for me when selling something like this. The last thing you want is someone coming back to you every 5 minutes complaining about things etc.

Cheers
Tony :)