Other rides/hobbies

Dcsinclair22

Interested to find out other people's passions/ other vehicles (love or hate them) ill start, ive got the robin hood, just got rid of my ducati hypermotard 1100 evo, got a kawasaki z750, a 23 plate suzuki vitara, a 2001 reg peugeot 6 Berth motorhome (which I'm selling to upgrade), love my bikes but not getting any younger, the motorhome has been great and we've just refurbished the inside, the robin hood is currently completely stripped out down to bare shell, and the z750 currently is sitting in the same garage as my robin hood needing brakes sorting 🤣🤣🤣

I've got a Honda NC700 that I used to commute on but since covid, it's hardly been used, sadly. Mainly, this is because of the Zero taking over my fun trips out.

I've recently bought a 2005 Porsche Boxster and I can't afford to keep it and the Zero, so one is going in the next few months 😞. I'm having a nightmare trying to decide which one....

Skoda Kodiaq is the daily car, needed for the caravan, although we're thinking of selling that as well as we just don't use it enough.

Mines been locked up in the shed for a while.

Body works knackered and the undercarriage has gone south. I`m feeling too old to ride it lately, but had some decent mileage out of her.

Love to sell her, but apparently illegal to sell your wife in this country.  🤣

• Haha 3

I run an R55 Mini diesel as a daily, I also have an E46 M3 and a Mk4 Golf VR6 4 motion as fun cars. I have too many hobbies, plastic model kits, OO gauge railway, Gauge 1 steam engines, radio control drones, planes, helicopters, boats, cars and a tank. I love vintage aircraft and as I live near Duxford and Shuttleworth I'm well served. I've just started playing with a 3D printer. If and when I'm able to retire I will never by allowed to say I'm bored!

5 hours ago, megadodo said:

I run an R55 Mini diesel as a daily, I also have an E46 M3 and a Mk4 Golf VR6 4 motion as fun cars. I have too many hobbies, plastic model kits, OO gauge railway, Gauge 1 steam engines, radio control drones, planes, helicopters, boats, cars and a tank. I love vintage aircraft and as I live near Duxford and Shuttleworth I'm well served. I've just started playing with a 3D printer. If and when I'm able to retire I will never by allowed to say I'm bored!

Nice, I have a dji phantom 4k drone (old one but works great) and the misses does 3d printing, she's got a fdm and a resin printer, they are great fun,