Lightweight Help

BigLee

All you L/W builders help please...

I have been contacted by a chap in the area who is new to the club and is having problems lining up the panels on his L/W. Having never built a RH from scratch LW or otherwise I'm next to useless to him.

He advises that RH customer care and concern isn't up to much :gdit: :gdit: , so i was wondering can you post links to piccies during the buil up stage. I know there are a few circulationg around the forum and did a quick search but couldn't find what I wanted to. Am still at work at mo and not too much time to search.

Any help appreciated that I can pass on.

Cheers guys. Lee

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Steve there the photo's I was thinking of. - I didn't look very far did I

Colin - It's not DIYER asking he's just telling you where he lives!! I dont know exactly where he problem is as I didn't get chance to chat to him too much. He did say it was the folded side panels where they meet the floor I think????

Thanks for the offers guys.

I'll point him at this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought i would let all you lightweight builders know that i have started building one as of 4 weeks ago and expect to have it finished ready for summer 2007 nearly forgot to mention the shock absorbers are being supplied by GAS so i feel a bit lucky there i will not be getting the zimer frame ride versions and i also managed to bag the whole kit of ebay for £1660 bargin eh

Guest warwick7735

Hi

Summer 2007, pull your finger out and you'll finish it in 2006. Doesn't take long, I've had mine 3 months and drove it first time today.

Warwick

Guest docter fox

warwick, you must be nearly there :o

I'm more like longboarders pace, took the engine and gearbox out this morning, now sitting back with a packet of hobnobs :lol: