Super Charge Your Car For 15gbp Apparently

agent_zed

What the heck is this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Supercharger-Tu...1QQcmdZViewItem

seems like a small fan that will obstruct the airflow to me :huh: ???? I dare say it sucks but probably not in a good way. Correct me if iam wrong and this actually does something....

on the plus side it has 0 friction so it does break the laws of thermodynamics which is not bad for 15 quid.

Cant see how it would be any good as it would be being dragged by the air flow until one lifted off the throttle and only then would it give a little boost , so keep blipping the throttle maybe he he , but what do i know about windmills !!

Mike

Guest Jabberwocky
Looks like a good way to make £16. About as much use as putting chocolate in the petrol tank to increase performance.

Wow does that work? :D

I am sure that if it worked at all then why don't anyone fit them to the car as standard

Guest outtolunch

The only thing that I can see that it would do is create a swirl patern in the air flow which in theory would produce a better fuel air distribution but with the complex air flow through the carb, manifold and valves I would expect the effect to be minimal and the only time it would give a measurable improvement would be on a very basic engine such as a lawnmower.

surely adding chocolate would help performance as you would be increasing the calorific value of the fuel and as long as the cars engine management had a setting for this you should be ok :D

Ah excellent. Time to start selling 50p Dairy Milk bars on Ebay as "Fuel Enhacement" and charging £15.99 with £9.99 postage...... ;)

Green and Blacks 70%, higher cocoa content, therefore you can charge more using the quality by design selling point!!

Guest salty_monk
Dont care

I want one

:D

Does it come in blue??

With yellow spots most likely.. Think how many "creds" that would get you at a Lakeside Max Power car park meet... :lol: