Round Britain Run For Charity

Guest gdc

Guest Hell on Wheels
volunteers please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the blue shoes go. :rolleyes:

I like the name Robin for the bear. (Mr Robin Hocar) Be glad to entertain the bear at SG7/Herts/Beds/Bucks monthly meet. If he is around in June he can come camping!

I do think size is important... Too big and it becomes difficult to move the bear around, so a medium sized bear I think is best. I am known quite well for my handbags (bears, dogs, sheep etc) which are medium sized and they get noticed so he doesn't have to be huge. I have an album on my facebook with photos of them and other bears that go travelling with us. It will be difficult to get him from area to area but a few emails here and there will soon find his next destination.

Hope it works well Graham

h

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screen stickers showing support for the the event could be good

would you guys pay for them? say £2

dont know how much profit margin there is at that to go to the air ambulance maybe someone else can let me know

would have to have on it air ambulance, rhocar a bear and web giving details, any one good at design???

Tee hee

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

post-2933-1266697302_thumb.jpg

Screen stickers showing support for the the event could be good

would you guys pay for them? say £2

dont know how much profit margin there is at that to go to the air ambulance maybe someone else can let me know

would have to have on it air ambulance, rhocar a bear and web giving details, any one good at design???

OK, a bit more serious this time.

Do you mean this kinda thing?

I think the bear is a little off putting though.

Phil, dont you have a vinyl cutting thingymajig?

post-2933-1266706155_thumb.jpg

Hi T shirts with the logo from the previous post surely are aMUST!!!!!!! mower man :yahoo: :good: :crazy:

like the logo like the idea for tee shirts.

think i might have found a bear 20" tall so should fit in the cars easy and still be big enough to be effective

clicky here

I have looked into a suitable hosting website for people to donate easily who cannot get to shows or wish to donate just because of our publicity,

Its called just giving and applies for gift aid from the govenment to top up our collections, on average for every £10 that gets donated through the website another £2 is added,

I'm not that great with words so am looking for ideas on how to present our home page which can be linked to all kinds of networking sites like facebook, myspace and so on, I will need some pics to start it off aswell so a good selction that you guys think should be added would be great. and as time goes by the page can be updated on the bears progress.

Any ideas for the page please let me know, Its your club and your ideas, lets make this special,

Dave

like the logo like the idea for tee shirts.

think i might have found a bear 20" tall so should fit in the cars easy and still be big enough to be effective

clicky here

To save £50, the Wife says she will donate her bear (Clare Bear, but can be renamed)

Its 20" tall and in excellent condition, strong teeth, loves travelling and is a good listener.

Would still need to clothe it though.

Up to you guys n gals

post-2933-1266755687_thumb.jpg

post-2933-1266755708_thumb.jpg

Great idea - been away this week and just caught up with this. - I can do West Yorks - Scotch corner weekend and possibly through the Dales on the Scotch Corner weekend in July.

I have just knocked up a very basic blog page in the last 10 mins - I'd be happy to post piccys and text in the future.

Link is here http://robinthebear.blogspot.com/

Great idea - been away this week and just caught up with this. - I can do West Yorks - Scotch corner weekend and possibly through the Dales on the Scotch Corner weekend in July.

I have just knocked up a very basic blog page in the last 10 mins - I'd be happy to post piccys and text in the future.

Link is here http://robinthebear.blogspot.com/

cool great to have you on board this is really starting to move now, looks like the votes going to be hoody bear remember andi is ending the poll on Monday don't know what time

assuming the poll decides hoddy bear should we call it " Hoddy Bears great adventure" takes the uk limit out of it and then le man etc makes more sence

list so far can we pick counties not towns for now guys we can look at towns as we move on thankyou

If I have missed you off sorry just let me know, And remember we need more than one to each if poss :D

* Avon

* Bedfordshire................................GDC, qwerty

* Berkshire.....................................Daz393

* Borders........................................NeilD

* Buckinghamshire.............................DanDan

* Cambridgeshire...............................Chris brown ( also leman classic)

* Central

* Cheshire

* Cleveland

* Clwyd

* Cornwall

* County Antrim

* County Armagh

* County Down

* County Fermanagh

* County Londonderry

* County Tyrone

* Cumbria

* Derbyshire....................swan jnr, Shaft

* Devon.........................exeter show

* Dorset

* Dumfries and Galloway

* Durham

* Dyfed

* East Sussex

* Essex

* Fife...................................wizzwizz

* Gloucestershire

* Grampian

* Greater Manchester

* Gwent

* Gwynedd County........................Richyb66

* Hampshire................................. florin metal works

* Herefordshire

* Hertfordshire.............................zoomzoom

* Highlands and Islands

* Humberside

* Isle of Wight

* Kent

* Lancashire.........................................Mitch ( also to Le mans )

* Leicestershire....................................Phil shelton/Andi/andyspence

* Lincolnshire

* Lothian........................................NealD

* London .......................................Stevedohc2b/ dinger

* Merseyside

* Mid Glamorgan

* Norfolk

* North Yorkshire.....................Ian Marr / Recycler

* Northamptonshire..................Dave R / paul c ( westfield? ) more than welcome paul

* Northumberland

* Nottinghamshire....................Tim Norman, Shaft

* Oxfordshire

* Powys...................................Richyb66

* Rutland..................................Phil shelton / derek

* Shropshire.............................Enforcer

* Somerset

* South Glamorgan

* South Yorkshire.......................Mowerman

* Staffordshire...........................Jetskijase (to pass to mitch prior to leman)

* Strathclyde

* Suffolk

* Surrey -............................... Knock-on / chris n

* Tayside

* Tyne and Wear

* Warwickshire....................... national kit car show/ gaz0571

* West Glamorgan

* West Midlands........................Gaz0571

* West Sussex

* West Yorkshire.....................Richard0 / biglee And leman 24 hour

* Wiltshire.............................. florin metal works

* Worcestershire

Thanx to all please keep going

cool great to have you on board this is really starting to move now, looks like the votes going to be hoody bear remember andi is ending the poll on Monday don't know what time

assuming the poll decides hoddy bear should we call it " Hoddy Bears great adventure" takes the uk limit out of it and then le man etc makes more sence

I reckon 8 pm Monday night will be the deadline and grand naming ceremony

as said already me and the boys will do west mids and warwickshire no prob just need to arrange when.............

Well, if its starting from Stoneleigh then I would think you should have the bear first mate, probably just before then pass it on at Stoneleigh???