Anyone Got One Of These I Can Borrow For Half Hour?

Andi

Fantastic machine technology will replace us all eventually.

Mark

I think it has already to a point.

In the 80`s I worked for GEC for a couple of years and used to deliver goods to the machine shop, this was a football pitch sized operation with

hundreds of machines and operatives. I went back for a visit 15 years later, still hundreds of machines but not one operative, all the machines had

the capability to repair themselves and change tools. The spooky thing was they were all given name stickers like "Fred" or "Bill"

Very sad, but hey! "thats progress"

Andi

Guest mower man

Hi if you want another drool session google H1v8 you get the full engine and a dyno test in a catteryvan costs something like 17.5 k pounds but would look awesome in a Zero :crazy: 8P mower man

Fantastic machine technology will replace us all eventually.

This being the panto season coming up...."oh no it wont!!!

The machine "duplicates your race winning cylinder head"

It has no idea what makes a race winning cylinder head.

Some greasy genius had to carve many many heads by hand before he got one that the machine can copy.

But I still want one!!

No need to throw away my files & rifflers just yet then; as said above it's a brilliant COPY machine; but I would love one,that & the knowledge to run the damned thing.

We have a 5 Axis CNC Mill but gawd knows how long it would take to program that to port anything. Just wouldn't be worth it.

Still, the video left me with that warm, satisfied and slightly sticky sensation :hi: