Not In The Game Plan...

Grizzly

Hi All,

Went to work, last Monday (14/11) felt rough as I was walking across the car-park (normal day then! :unsure: )

Went to the Club Night in Keighley and on the way there, thought I was going down with a virus of some sorts.

The beer helped though, but the same feelings returned on the way home. Pains in the chest from shoulder to shoulder and both arms hurting.

Went to bed with a hot toddy, but was up around one'ish feeling definitely strange. Yep it's a cold - no work for me tomorrow!

Tried to get back to sleep, but no avail. Struggling to breathe and so up again asking Mrs Grizzly to get me to the Hospital pronto!

Once there, got seen to straight away. No complaints about the NHS from me.

Turns out I'm having a Heart Attack!! :shok:

Was rushed off to Leeds General Infirmary first thing Tuesday morning to get a Stent fitted.

I won't go into chapter and verse, but it's been quite an experience.

I was let out of Hospital on Friday and on Saturday, Mrs Grizzly's Father died suddenly and unexpectedly.

The Adams household is a very sad one at the moment.

The Cardiac Nurse came out to see me today.

I've been told that I'll be off work for another five weeks at least and can't drive for another three.

This wasn't in the game plan...

Geez mate. Scary times with the heart attack and to then have Father in Law suddenly passing away is teribly distressing. My condolences to Mrs Grizzly and the whole family at a very difficult time.

Very hard to cope with your loss and your illness at the same time. It will be hard to sit on the sidelines while your wife and her family are making the painful arrangements for her fathers funeral but be sensible. Your convalescence must take precedence for you. However tempted it will not help the situation if you do anything to upset your own recovery.

My thoughts are with you all. Best wishes.

Nigel

Hi Steve,

Really sorry to hear of your loss, but really glad you are on the road to recovery.

Take things easy and get yourself on the mend. Hope to have a run out next year in the new build. All the best to you and the family.

HI Steve,

take care mate, and everyone take notice of Steves early warning, dont leave it to long to be checked out, !!!

Wishing the grizzly household you make a quick recovery ( bet your a crap patient ) and thinking of you all at this sad time

Take care Steve

Bloody hell Steve i know our meets are exciting but that going a bit far!. Seriously though hope you're ok and wish you a speedy recovery. Condolences to you all re your father in law. If there's anything we can do just give me a bell.

Thinking of you all

Baz and Christine

Guest MrsBigLee

Must be that beer in the Airedale Heffer!!!

Flippin heck Steve I can't believe it, you're the last person I'd have thought this would happen to. Hope you make a speedy recovery and make sure you get plenty of rest.

Condolences to you and your family at the sad news of your father in law. If you need anything just let us know.

Julie

(Mrs. Big Lee). x