Radios

Guest tobomoto

Guest tobomoto

not sure if this goes here so please move if needed. just wondered how many people have a radio in their car? where would you put the speakers? and can somone put some pics of them fitted and also pics fo the boot space. many thanks.

My Iphone and earphone do me,,,, and you look a bit of dick driving through the high street with a radio on,,,

reminds me of a guy that pulled up next to me on a motorbike with a radio a few years ago,

Guest tobomoto

i thought about just getting an mp3 (iphone) and plugging it into an amp, as a previous thread says. i figured alot of people would have the engine as a soundtrack!!

i just wondered where to put the speakers -anywhere i guess, being a kit car!

wasnt a goldwing was it?!

There are some pictures on the GBS site of one of the early Zeros (white one with orange bonnet stripe I think) that had a pair of 6x9 speakers mounted in the seat panel so they stuck out in to the boot space. No idea what was powering them or what head unit they used. Like others I have gone for an iPod and I have some custom moulded In Ear Monitors (I had these anyway for live music use). Not sure how effective this will be as I haven't got the car on the road yet.

Guest outtolunch

I think they all too young for that one!

in portable equipment the valves should all be fitted with spring clips to hold them in ( having worked on valve equipment now thats showing my age )